Give Your Parents the Gift of Health
Give your parents the gift of health. Register your parents or grandparents for a free telephone consultation with a United Family Home Health (UFHH) clinician.
Since its launch, UFHH has received many phone calls from concerned individuals making appointments for their parents and elderly loved ones. UFHH medical staff have visited nearly 100 elderly individuals in the comfort of their own homes to provide high-quality healthcare, including diagnosis, treatment, education on personal care, and continuing therapy.
We understand elderly family members may be in need of urgent medical help – as well as the stress and anxiety that comes with living apart from loved ones. With a free one-on-one telephone consultation, UFHH bridges the gap between needs and medical care, quickly addressing the needs of elderly loved ones and putting your mind at ease.
Give the gift of health; register for your telephone consultation today.
Please call UFHH at (010) 5927 7333 between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm to register or to find out more information about the program.
Alternatively you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
follow us on Weibo at www.weibo.com/ufhhomehealth.
Terms and conditions:
• Participants must have a medical record with BJU.
• Free medical telephone consultation is for elderly people over 60 years of age only.
• Free medical telephone consultation is for the first 150 registrants. As this complementary offer is first-come first-served, please register soon to secure your consultation.
• During the registration process, we will inform you of the time and date of the consultation. Consultations will take place prior to January 25, 2014.
• UFHH reserves the right of final interpretation.