On-Demand Medical Care
United Family Home Health On-Demand Medical Care provides international-standard medical service tailored to specific requests and conditions of each client.
Whether for individual clients, hotels or travel agencies, our pioneering approach always provides both excellent quality of medical care and convenience at the same time. We save our clients the time and energy of visiting a hospital, and allow them to receive the best medical solution and patient experience with the dedication of professionals across UFH network.
Who does UFHH On-Demand Medical Care help?
- Busy professionals
- Hotel guests and business travelers
- Those unfit to travel
- Those seeking privacy
- Travel agencies and other third-party agencies
How does UFHH On-Demand Medical Care help?
We provide non-emergency medical services including
- Assessment tailored to specific requests
- Diagnosis, treatment and consultation for common illnesses, such as cold, fever without complications, stomachache, headache, arthralgia, diarrhea, mild allergy, wounds, etc.
- Physical therapy according to individual requirements
- IV and other medication
- Patient education and counseling
- Green-channel support for referrals into UFH hospitals or clinics as necessary
How does UFHH On-Demand Medical Care work?
Single visit provided by a UFH doctor and /or nurses
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Make an appointment
Please call (010) 8532 5788 , Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. 24hr Service Center: 4008-919191