United Family Home Health Scope of Services
Our vision is to provide clients and their families with United Family Healthcare’s world-class medical care wherever is the most convenient for them.
UFHH provides 10 types of services:
- Private Family Doctor: customized to meet the medical needs of various family members
- Postpartum Medical Care: taking care of moms and newborns in the first few weeks after delivery
- Pediatric Development Care: assessing child’s development progress from birth to 3 years old
- On-demand Medical Care: single medical visit designed to meet privacy and on-call requirements
- Post-operative Care: supporting discharged patient’s recovery after surgery
- In-home Rehabilitation Services: in-home rehabilitation treatment to improve functional ability, mobility and quality of life
- In-home Physical Therapy Services: in-home physical therapy treatment to improve strength, mobility, and safety during recovery
- Continuing Medical Care: continuing health management for elderly and chronically-ill patients
- Palliative Care: end-of-life medical and emotional support for seriously ill patients and their families
- On-site Medical Care: on-site and mobile medical support for institutional clients and VIPs
Each service is designed for different types of clients and caters to the needs of various conditions and situations.
Experience Home Health
To sign up for any of United Family Home Health’s services or to learn more about us, please contact us at (010) 5927 7333, (021)22163833 or at email@example.com. Also, you can follow us on Weibo at www.weibo.com/ufhhomehealth, Wechat at UFH-HomeHealth.