Physical Therapy Services
United Family Home Health provides international-standard in-home physical therapy treatment to improve your strength and mobility, and ensure safety during your recovery process.
The physical therapist will work directly with you and your physician to design an individualized in-home treatment plan to meet your specific needs in order to help you recover in a timely manner. We can treat individuals of every age suffering from either injury or illness.
We are dedicated to overseeing your healthcare for as long as necessary. When you are no longer homebound, we will help you organize the next level of your care, such as outpatient physical therapy, where you can work with the same physical therapist for continuity of care.
Who we help
- An injury or illness that will require additional physical therapy treatment
- Homebound with mobility impairments and/or impairments associated with chronic disease or co-morbidities
- Unwilling or unable to travel to the hospital or have a busy work schedule
- Elderly individuals who are infirm and unsafe
- Patients/clients who prefer to be treated in the comfort of their own home
How we help
- Home visits by a physical therapist and/or nurse
- Regular telephone consultation and follow-ups customized to fit individual needs
Scope of service
- Assessment of the physical therapy needs of the client
- Designing an individualized in-home treatment plan based on client needs for post-injury or illness recovery
- Physical therapy treatments including: pain management, exercises, gait training, activities of daily living training, balance training and fall prevention, home safety, prescription of and instruction on the use of mobility equipment, caregiver training and education, and wellness
- Organizing the next level of care when the client is no longer in need of home therapy
- Assistance with community re-integration
Make an appointment
Please call (010) 5927 7333, Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
24hr Service Center: 4008-919191