United Family Home Health provides international-standard palliative care for seriously ill patients and their families from the comfort of their own home. Our goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family as they face the challenges associated with serious illness.
The United Family Palliative Care task force is comprised of a multidisciplinary team consisting of general practitioners, oncologists, rehabilitation physicians, psychologists, nurses, pharmacists, patient service professionals and social workers. We address the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social concerns that arise with advanced illness in a warm and caring way. Our pioneering approach provides more than just excellent quality of medical care – we offer patients and families peace of mind when facing major life transitions, in the environment they feel most comfortable with.
Who does UFHH Palliative Care help?
Seriously ill patients and their families
How does UFHH Palliative Care work?
- Managing patients’ conditions through regular examination and assessments, medication, and medical procedures when necessary
- Utilizing medical procedures such as blood collection and tests, catheterization, tube maintenance, IV, and pressure ulcer management
- Educating patients and families on all aspects of palliative care, including diet, medication, prevention of aspiration pneumonia, asphyxia, falls, and life care
- Providing emotional support for patients and families to assist them in coping with emotional strain and life changes associated with the illness
- Offering chronic pain assessment and management with medication and alternative therapies including art and music therapy, according to individual requirements
- Assisting with special treatment when necessary, such as abdominal paracentesis, dressing change, and PICC line care
- Telephone consultation and follow-ups to dynamically monitor changes and the development of patients’ conditions
Experience Home Health
To sign up for any of United Family Home Health’s services or to learn more about us, please contact us at (010) 5927 7333, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow us on Weibo at www.weibo.com/ufhhomehealth and WeChat at UFH-HomeHealth.