United Family Home Health provides international-standard post-operative medical care in the comfort of your own home.
The individualized post-operative medical care offers you and your family peace of mind that in-home recovery is as efficient as possible through regular treatment, assessment and rehabilitation counseling provided by highly experienced, bilingual physicians, physical therapists and/or nurses. Our pioneering approach saves you the time and energy of repeatedly visiting a hospital after discharged, and allows you to receive the best medical solution with the dedication of professionals across UFH network.
Who does UFHH On-demand Medical Care help?
Those discharged from hospital after admission or surgery
How does UFHH On-demand Medical Care help?
- Wound care, such as dressing changes and suture removal
- Medical procedures, such as drainage, tube replacements and maintenance
- Administration of medication, including intra-venous medication, intra-muscular injections, topical administration and subcutaneous administration
- Post-operative rehabilitation and exercise guidance
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Physical therapy according to individual requirements
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment according to individual requirements
- Follow-up physical examinations
- Home specimen collection for follow-up lab tests
- Educating patients and families on fall risk, bed sore, and medication use, to prevent secondary injury
Make an appointment
Please call (010) 8532 5788, Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
24hr Service Center: 4008-919191