United Family Home Health provides international-standard post-operative medical care in the comfort of your own home.
The individualized post-operative medical care offers you and your family peace of mind that in-home recovery is as efficient as possible through regular treatment, assessment and rehabilitation counseling provided by highly experienced, bilingual physicians, physical therapists and/or nurses. Our pioneering approach saves you the time and energy of repeatedly visiting a hospital after discharged, and allows you to receive the best medical solution with the dedication of professionals across UFH network.
Who does UFHH On-demand Medical Care help?
Those discharged from hospital after admission or surgery
How does UFHH On-demand Medical Care help?
- Wound care, such as dressing changes and suture removal
- Medical procedures, such as drainage, tube replacements and maintenance
- Administration of medication, including intra-venous medication, intra-muscular injections, topical administration and subcutaneous administration
- Post-operative rehabilitation and exercise guidance
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Physical therapy according to individual requirements
- Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment according to individual requirements
- Follow-up physical examinations
- Home specimen collection for follow-up lab tests
- Educating patients and families on fall risk, bed sore, and medication use, to prevent secondary injury
Make an appointment
Please call (010) 5927 7333 or (021) 2216 3833, Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
24hr Service Center: 4008-919191